What If I Didn't Even Have A Blog?

Things That Are Awesome About Today:
  • Romeo is coming home
  • Trophy Wife gets to go see Brittany somehow. That would be like me getting to make out with Tony Romo. Except the girls probably won't make out. Well...maybe. Cool. You go Brittany.
  • I'm turning in my Voluntary Separation Package application
  • I get off at noon just 'cause I want to
  • I get to cook dinner tonight

Things That Are Not Awesome About Today:

  • It's 36 degrees outside
  • I had to take a cold shower
  • I'm probably not going to make out with Tony Romo
  • The fact that 90% of my readers won't leave a comment
  • This post

4 comments:

Trophy Wife said...

I'm leaving a comment cause I got a shout out! And I would totally make out with Britney. or Tony Romo.

And it's supposed to be almost 50 degrees today so that first thing on the not awesome list should get better!

Scott and Laura Bowles said...

i will leave a comment. :D i check it everytime you update it but i dont always leave comments. sad

Anonymous said...

I always leave comments, usually. Don't fret the cold weather. It actually snowed a little on Sunday morning here in Topeka. That was cool. Sorry you're having to voluntarily seperate yourself from your place of employment. I'm so glad the economy doesn't eliminate the need for ministers.

Cara said...

Comments! Sorry about your job:( Camden loved the package! He is working on the pages to send to you. Oh and it's 68 deg today here in sunny Texas!