In Case I Die, I Want You To Know, My Wedding Was Perfect


I've been fighting off a summer cold the last few days so, if this post is a little disjointed, blame it on the high amounts of liquid Zicam WHICH I'd like to point out, is full of crap. I've never used it before but I was intrigued by a slogan on the bottle. (Clearly very different than judging a book by it's cover. This is a medicine bottle, people.)

Anyway, see that blue section with the white letters that read "The Taste You Choose?" As someone who has perfected the gag reflex due to a lifetime of NyQuil intake at the first sign of a throat tickle, I was intrigued. This bottle of Zicam claims that it is "virtually tasteless when added to any beverage."

And now, after 3 doses of the miracle liquid, I'd like to go ahead and call BS on that one.

"I also cure cancer"

So far, it's already ruined OJ, Diet Coke and hot lemon tea for me. If I don't wake up tomorrow it's because I OD'd on the sweet candy goodness of my old friend.

"I'll always take you back."

Anyway, since the Facebook photo uploader isn't working I love my blog readers more than anything in the world, I thought I'd give you guys the very first taste of wedding photos. Lucky? You bet you are!





More to come...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and fun. *sigh* I LOVE wedding pictures!

Trophy Wife said...

Gorgeous! Love it! I want more!!! Good luck with that summer cold. Gross.

K J said...

I lol'd heartily at "I also cure cancer" and "I'll always take you back" :-)

Kris said...

Sorry you're sick! Those are beautiful wedding pics though.