Not New Shoes...

New Hair!!! Check me out:




Oh yeah, lookin good!

I took that picture in my office. Today is one of the many days that my boss (the only other person in the building) isn't in. I guess when you're that close to retirement, golf is just more important than people's car insurance. I wouldn't know.

Anyway, since I still don't have wedding pics to show, I decided to take a picture of my everyday view for you too. I go home at the end of every day with terrible neck pain because I stare a computer screen all day that's a little high and slightly cock-eyed from the center of my desk. I'd fix that but I'm too lazy I've been so busy.




You can see I have the essentials: Tony Romo bobblehead, currently empty coffee mug (not for long), pic of hubby, post-its, window to outside world. What you can't see is the *broken marijuana tree to the left of my desk:




Somedays, I really wish it worked...

Hope to have those wedding pics for you soon! Patience is annoying a virtue.

Love love love,
Mandy


*Broken = Fake

3 comments:

Trophy Wife said...

Love that you chopped your hair. You can go ahead and add yourself to the list of brides who did this shortly after their wedding. The list is long!

Unknown said...

Um... please do not try to burn the broken tree. You may have weird experiences all day. :)

A.P. said...

i can't wait to cut my hair after the weddng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!