In Case You Were Wondering...

Your Name
As defined by the Urban Dictionary

Aaron
In India "Aaron" is a slang word for pimp.

Austin
Ultra sexy male who usually has at least 2 ladies around him. You wanna be seen around an Austin.
(2 ladies?! The other better be your sister...) =)

Cara
A wonderful girl who looks exotic and is a great person to me around. They also aren't a stalker, but is very good with guys.
(Haha, I don't know girl...)

Erika
(Sorry, Swearika yielded no results. Go figure.)
One who is naturally equited with the tools and machinary to pull off a succesful and satisfactory rape of an unsuspecting victim. Those who get raped by an Erika usually end up savoring every last minute of it.

Karen
A person who deserves to be punched in the liver and pushed into a water fountain.
(Punched in the liver?! I don't agree with this, just so you know.) =)

Kevin
A physically attractive, selfish, self centered friend/occasional lover who loves tattoos, beer and great music. Positive outlook on life, keeps everything neat, clean and well organized, and only likes movies with interesting plots and listens to adam corrolla.

Scott
A racist against blacks. Typically short and loudmouthed.

Twig
A tall goon-ish character with long arms and long legs who never fails to make his friends laugh. Twig is a handsome, loathsome brute yet I can't take my eyes off of him!

And last but certainly not least...

Mandy
Slang for MDMA. "Mandy" is a powder form of the drug ecstacy. Is often preferred to ecstasy pills as MDMA is pure, whilst ecstasy pills are often adulterated. It is a popular drug amongst ravers and people who do not trust the purity of pills, and ecstasy in general has always been associated, often by the police and government, with the underground dance music scene.


There you have it folks!!

5 comments:

Karen Hathaway said...

I don't know...I looked it up myself and this is what it said:

"Karen is the perfect woman. She has no flaw. She's funny, sweet, smart as he(ck), and above all, she is extremely gorgeous. She doesn't let anyone push her around and she has a great personality. She has some awesome goals set and always wins my heart.Everybody loves Karen. If you were to look up the word "amazing" in the dictionary, there would be a picture of Karen."

I like that one better:)

Mandy said...

Haha, touché. =)

SJB said...

LOL!!!!!!!! Racist against blacks, short, and loud-mouthed. Hmmmm....they didn't get the height thing right, though. HA!

Unknown said...

wow... people savor my rape. I'm scared for myself.

Cara said...

"very good with guys"....Maybe that is why GOD hasn't given me a little girl!