Meet Austin

This is Austin:

Austin was born in Salina, KS:

He has 2 beautiful baby sisters, Micah and Katie
(that he loves more than anything in the world):

Austin is really, really cool:

He loves all things Basketball:



But especially this guy:

And will one day he will coach one of these teams:



(Boo...)

(Please oh please oh please!)

Sometimes Austin reminds me of this guy:

Because he's white but just a little bit gangsta:


Even in his taste in music:



But what's my favorite thing about Austin?
The fact that I'm wearing the highest pair of heels I own in this pic:

And that he's responsible for the smile on my face.



He looks forward to meeting all of you, too.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute post, Mandy! Glad you found such a tall guy! Hope everything is working out well.

crossfitter_ral said...

well hello! Glad you found someone...he's pretty tall. All I ask for is to grow up to 6 feet. Unfortunately I need 5 more inches to grow. :( Sad day, lol.
Anyway, just thought I'd check up on you and see how things were going!
Blessings,
Raul <><
...I hung out with your brother yesterday (Jason)!!! He came to El Chico's with Carin while RaShae was training me to be an excellent waiter!!!! :) So...I served them! :) They were my first real customers where I took their orders by my lonesome!

crossfitter_ral said...

and before you ask...yes...my hair is a lot lighter. In fact..pretty darn blonde. You'd think it would look horrible by just hearing that I have blonde'ish hair...but it's actually nice.

Anonymous said...

Wow! He certainly is tall. Tell him we already have the whole love for basketball in common but make sure he knows if he coaches the Mavs he'll have to deal with getting beat by the Spurs a lot.

Cara said...

Yeah! I would say I want to meet him, but we know what happened last time!

Anonymous said...

well, actually I did come up with that on my own and yes it was in part influenced by Jim's comments. Sorry about no "goodbye".